- 1 kg Maida
- 100 ml Milk
- 50 gms Ghee
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 15 gms Onion seeds
- 75 gms Curd, beaten
- Salt according to taste
- 1½ tbsp Baking powder
- Add sugar and milk to beaten egg and beat once again.
- Sieve flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Mix in ghee along with curd and milk and mix well.
- Knead the dough until it turns very smooth. Cover and set aside for half an hour.
- Make equal sized large balls and shape each ball into an oblong-shaped roti.
- Apply ghee on both sides of the roti and smear one side of the roti liberally with onion seeds and then bake it in a tandoor/ oven.