- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 4 slices Carrot
- ½ tsp Chilli sauce
- 1 sp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Cheese, grated
- 4 slices boiled Potatoes
- 1 tsp Mint leaves, chopped
- 2 slices oval or round Bread
- 4 round slices of Cucumber, Zucchini
- Heat half butter in nonstick pan, add vegetables, stir fry.
- Add mint, chilli sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and cook till moisture evaporates.
- Butter slices of bread with remaining butter, keep aside.
- Arrange overlapping slices of carrot, zuchinni and potatoes.
- Use two slices of each vegetable over one bread.
- Garnish with grated cheese and drops of tomato sauce.
- Grill in oven or over tawa for 3-4 minutes till bread is crisp. Serve hot.