- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp warm Milk
- ¼ tsp dried Yeast
- ½ cup Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp warm Water
- 3 pinches Baking powder
- Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm water, keep aside till frothy.
- Sieve together flour, cornflour, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix milk, honey, butter, in a bowl.
- Add flour a little at a time.
- Add yeast solution and beat to a smooth paste.
- Heat waffle iron, brush with butter a little butter.
- Pour batter, and cook till golden on both sides.
- Serve hot and crisp with jam, cheese or even ice cream.