- 1 Egg
- 1 slice Bread
- 2 tbsp Butter
- A pinch of Salt
- Cut out center of bread slices with knife. Spread both sides of bread with butter.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in karhai (skillet) over medium heat.
- Brown bread slice in karahi over medium-high heat. Turn bread over.
- Break egg into a cup.
- Carefully slip the egg into the hole in the bread slice. Lower heat; cover karahi and cook until egg white is set.
- Sprinkle egg with salt. Remove from pan with large spatula.
Tip: Add a tsp full of vinegar in water while boiling eggs. Even if they crack content will not come out.