- 4 cups Milk
- 1½ cups Curd
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 3 tsp Dill weed
- 10 cups Spinach
- ½ cup Onion, minced
- ¼ cup Almonds slivered
- 2 tsp Lemon peel grated
- Chop fresh dill weed and toast slivered almonds.
- In blender container or food processor bowl combine about one-third of the fresh spinach, half of the milk, the onion, dill, pepper and lemon peel.
- Cover and blend or process till nearly smooth.
- Add another third of the spinach; cover and blend or process till smooth. Pour the mixture into a large storage container.
- In the blender or food processor combine remaining spinach, remaining milk, and the curd, cover and blend or process till nearly smooth. Stir into the mixture in the storage container. Cover and chill till serving time.
- Serve in bowls and top with almonds.
Tip: Always simmer soups, never boil them.