- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Ghee
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Maida
- ½ cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla esence till light and fluffy.
- Sift together maida, baking powder two times.
- Mix into cream mixture and blend well.
- Stir in coco powder and walnuts. Mix well.
- Drop on greased tray with teaspoon 2" apart.
- Keep in fridge for 10 min.
- Bake at 200° C for 10 to 15 minutes or till done
Tip: Grate orange, lemon, and grapefruit rinds instead of discarding. Store in an air-tight container in refrigerator and use to flavor breads and cakes.