- Sprigs Dill
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 250 gm dried Pasta
- Grated Black Pepper
- 1 bunch thin Asparagus
- 250 gm cooked Prawns, peeled
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ cup Curd
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp chopped Dill
- ¼ cup oil free Salad Dressing
- Place pasta in a large pot of boiling water and cook until tender.
- Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Cook asparagus until tender but still crisp. Combine pasta with prawns, cucumber, asparagus and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl, mixing well until smooth. Just before serving drizzle salad with dressing, black pepper and dill.
Tip: Scale a fish easily by rubbing vinegar over its skin.