- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup fine Noodle s
- ¼ tsp Garlic paste
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 400 gm Chicken broth
- 150 gm Chicken chunk, flaked
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 gm frozen Broccoli, chopped
- In medium saucepan, combine broth, water, broccoli, and garam masala. Bring to boiling over high heat.
- Stir in noodles. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in chicken. Keep hot over low heat.
- In large pan, bring 3 inches of water to boiling. Break eggs into small bowl. Reduce heat to simmering. Hold bowl close to water's surface and let eggs slide separately into water.
- Cook until whites are set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of the soup into each of 4 bowls. Lift eggs with slotted spoon and gently lower onto soup. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
Tip: To make thick gravy for chicken grate the onions, squeeze out their juice. Fry the onions and the masala. Add the juice as stock, after the onions are brown.