- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 3 tbsp Dill, chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked Chicken
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- 1¼ cups sliced Mushrooms
- ½ tsp Black Pepper, grounded
- 2 cups cooked wide Egg Noodles
- In a large pot, heat butter over low heat until melted.
- Add carrots, celery, onions and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until carrots are tender.
- Add broth. Heat until hot.
- Add chicken and noodles. Heat 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Add chopped dill.
Tip: To make thick gravy for chicken grate the onions, squeeze out their juice. Fry the onions and the masala. Add the juice as stock, after the onions are brown.