- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 Bayleaf
- 3 Red Chilli
- Salt to taste
- 500 gm Paneer
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1˝ cup Onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup Tomato puree
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 Capsicum, cut into thin long strips
- Cut Paneer into small cubes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok (Karahi), add dry red chilli, coriander powder, bayleaf and then add sliced onion, sauté onion till golden brown in color, and crisp.
- Add ginger-garlic Paste, stir.
- Now tomato puree, cook for few minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well. Add water if required.
- Add paneer and cook until coated with thick gravy.
- Serve hot, garnished with lightly roasted crushed coriander seeds.
Tip: Potatoes rot quickly if stored near onions. To prevent potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.