- 2 Cardamom
- 2 tbsp of Sugar
- 1½ litres of Milk
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- ½ cup slit Grapes
- ½ cup Pomegranate
- Almonds, finely sliced
- Chopped Pistachio to garnish
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan.
- Add milk. Condense the milk to less than one-fourth quantity.
- Add the sugar and boil for a couple of minutes more and turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle the powdered cardamom.
- When at room temperature, mix in the rose water and add the almonds and chill.
- Add the fruits just before serving otherwise it tends to leave water.
- Garnish with pistachios
Tip: Never try to refreeze icecream which has melted completely due to reasons like electricity breakdown. The result will taste disastrous. Instead, add you favourite flavour or fruit and run in a mixie to make delicious milk shake.