- 250 gm Curd
- 500 gm Ghee
- 500 ml Water
- 500 gm Sugar
- 500 gm Maida
- Pinch of Baking powder
- 4 tbsp chopped Pistachio
- Mix maida with curd and 3 tbsp of ghee. Knead it soft.
- Make small portions of the mixture (round) and flatten it with thumb impression in the center.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the small portions untill they turn medium brown.
- Prepare sugar syrup by boiling the sugar in water till it becomes a syrup of one thread consistency.
- Dip the Balushahi in the syrup and immediately remove it in a plate.
- Garnish it with chopped pistachios.
Tip: Use aluminium containers instead of steel to set the icecream faster. Also, place a thick plactic sheet or spread some salt under the container to keep it from sticking to the floor of the freezer.