- 3/4 cup Honey
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 2 cups sliced Peaches
- 6 Kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 12 Popsicle molds, 30 gm each
- In a blender or food processor, puree strawberries with 1/4 cup honey.
- Divide mixture between 12 popsicle molds. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse processor; puree kiwifruit with 1/4 cup honey.
- Repeat process with peaches and remaining 1/4 cup honey.
- When strawberry layer is firm, pour kiwifruit puree into molds.
- Insert a popsicle stick and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Pour peach puree into molds and freeze until firm and ready to serve.