- Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 Bread slices
- ½ cup boiled Peas
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 250 gm boiled Potatoes
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Beet root boiled and grated
- ½ cup chopped Coriander leaves
- Mix all boiled veggies and mash it together.
- Add all the spices with salt.
- Soak bread slices in water for a second. Squeeze out the water and add the crumbled bread to the mixture.
- Knead smoothly, make into flat round or oval shapes and shallow fry on both sides.
Makes 8-10 cutlets