- Plain flour
- Oil for frying
- ½ Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs
- 1tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2 Chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 Apple, peeled and finely grated
- ½ Chicken stock cube, finely crumbled
- Squeeze the grated apple to remove some of the liquid.
- Put the chicken, onion, parsley, crumbled chicken stock cube, bread crumbs, and grated apple into a food processor.
- Chop for a few seconds, mix in the plain flour and season lightly.
- Using wet hands, form into about eighteen small balls and roll in flour.
- Fry in shallow oil until golden and cooked through.