- 1 litre Milk
- ¼ kg Ghee
- 2 cups Water
- 100 gm Maida
- 200 gms Sugar
- Colour essence
- Ground Cardamoms
- Heat the milk till it becomes reduces to half. After it gets cold, add maida.
- Prepare sugar syrup with water and sugar. Add a few drops of yellow colour essence in the syrup and keep it aside.
- Pour ghee into a pan and fry the pancakes with 1 tbsp of maida batter.
- Dip it into the sugar syrup for about 2 minutes.
- Serve them in a plate and garnish it with cut almonds and ground cardamoms.