- 1 liter Milk
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- 100 gm Sugar
- 100 gm Khoya
- ½ cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Kishmish
- ½ cup Cashewnuts
- 250 gm grated Red carrots
- Heat the Ghee in a non stick pan on medium heat.
- Add the grated carrots and fry till they turn light brown.
- Add the milk and cook until almost dry.
- Add sugar and stir well till the sugar is dissolved.
- Add kishmish and cashewnuts. Keep stirring continuously.
- Stir until semi dry. Add khoya and mix well.
- Cook until the halwa leaves the sides of the pan and ghee separates from the halwa.
- Serve warm. Garnish with raisins, almonds, and cashewnuts.