- 2 tsp Sirka
- 8 tbsp Ghee
- 1 kg Chicken
- 4 tbsp Cream
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 150 gm Onions, chopped
- 4 tsp Cashewnuts, powdered
- Remove skin of chicken and cut into big pieces.Wash and squeeze out the water.Add vinegar, salt. Allow to soak for half an hour.
- Heat ghee in the pressure pan. Add 2-3 pieces of chicken at a time, cover ther pan and fry till brown and remove. Open it after 2 minutes.
- In the remaining ghee fry the onions till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry well.Add chilli powder, garam masala and tomatoes. Fry till the tomatoes form a thick paste.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and one cup of water.
- Add salt to taste. Pressure cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cooker for 10 minutes. Add cashew powder and simmer for 2 minutes. Pour the creami on top and serve hot.