- ½ kg Fish
- 2 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- 5 gm Ajwain
- 100 gm Curd
- 200 gm Besan
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- Oil for deep frying
- 10 gm Chilli powder
- 50 gm Ginger-Garlic paste
- Clean, wash and cut the fish into fillets or fingers.
- Apply salt, lime juice, ginger garlic paste and chilli powder.
- Make a batter of besan, curd, eggs, ajwain, salt and water.
- Marinade the fish in the batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the fish until lightly brown and crisp.
- Serve sprinkled with chaat masala and lemon wedges.