- 600 ml Milk
- 25 gm Flour
- 25 gm Butter
- 1 tsp Mustard powder
- 300 gm short Macaroni
- Salt and ground Black Pepper
- 50 gm grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 gm grated Cheddar cheese
- 50 gm grated Mozzarella cheese
- Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan of lightly salted water according to the packet instructions. Drain thoroughly.
- Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and mustard powder and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Gradually whisk in the milk, bring to the boil and then simmer for a few minutes to make a smooth sauce.
- Stir in 75 gm (rest for topping)of the cheddar, and all of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese until melted.
- Season to taste.