- 1 cup Oil
- 2 cups Honey
- 2 cups Kishmish
- 8 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Wheat germ
- 2 cups Sesame seeds
- 2 cups chopped Almonds
- 4 cups shredded Coconut
- 2 cups dried Apricots, chopped
- 2 cups Sunflower seed, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Combine honey and oil, set aside.
- In a large pan or pot combine oats, coconut, almonds, seeds and wheat germ. pour honey mixuture over oats. Spread in a baking pan(s) bake for 45 min. stirring 3 of 4 times thought the baking time. Stir in the apricots and raisins when removed from the oven.
- Serve with creamy curd or milk, or enjoy by itself.
- Cool, store in an airthight container.