- ½ tsp Sea salt
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp light Olive oil
- 30 gm Coriander leaves
- 4 Salmon fillets, skinned
- Grated zest and juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Red Chilli, deseeded, roughly chopped
- Remove any thick stalks from the coriander, roughly chop and place in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the chilli, garlic, lime zest (skin of lemon), juice and salt and whiz until the ingredients are well chopped.
- With the processor still running, pour in the olive oil until the mixture is a wet paste.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and spread one side with the paste.
- Grill at least 10cm from the heat for about 10-12 minutes.
Tip: Dip fish in hot water for easy removal of scales.