- Dash Salt
- 3 tsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- ½ cup Kishmish
- 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 2 cup mashed Pumpkin
- 2 Egg whites, un-beaten
- 3 Egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Combine milk, sugar, salt, butter, and nutmeg in a saucepan.
- Warm slightly to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and add pumpkin. Beat until fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks. Stir in raisins. Gently fold mixture into stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Transfer to 2 or 2 1/2 quart well greased baking dish. Bake at 350° F for 50 to 60 minutes or until soufflé is firm.
Tip: Ants in the Sugar? Place 3-4 cloves in with the sugar. This will keep the ants from entering.