- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1.5 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup powdered Sugar
- 240 gm Cream cheese
- Beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree for about three minutes.
- Now add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Spread in a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with sides greased and pan lined with wax paper.
- Bake at 375° F for 13-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle dampened tea towel with powdered sugar, put cake on top of sugar and peel off wax paper and roll up. Let cool in refrigerator.
- Beat all the filling ingredients together and mix well.
- Unroll cooled cake. Spread with filling. Roll back up and refrigerate
Tip: Cool breads completely before freezing and wrap tightly to lessen frost formation.