- 4 Tea bags
- 8 whole Cloves
- 5 cup Boiling water
- 8-10 thin slices of Ginger
- 2 Pieces (3 inch) Cinnamon sticks
- Put tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger into a large teapot.
- Pour boiling water over and allow to steep 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and steep for 5 minutes.
- To serve, pour tea into cups and add sugar as per requirement.
Tip: Do not discard strained tea leaves. Add them to the soil of rose plants, to act as an excellent Manure. If you have many plants, feed one a day, in rotation.