- 3 Tea bags
- 225 ml Milk
- 4 cups Water
- ½ tsp whole Cloves
- 3 inch Cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp Cardamom seeds
- ½ tsp Black Peppercorns
- 1 inch piece of Ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp whole Coriander seeds
- Honey or other sweetener to taste
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
- Add spices, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add teabags and steep 10 minutes.
- Add milk and heat to drinking temperature-do not boil.
- Serve with honey or other sweetener to taste.
Tip: Use less sugar and make your tea taste different by dissolving old-fashioned lemon drops, or hard mint candy in your tea.