- 2 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground Allspice
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Whipping cream
- 2 cup hot strong Coffee
- 1/3 cup light Brown sugar
- 2 squares unsweetened Chocolate
- In heavy sauce pan over low heat, stir chocolate with 1/3 coffee until chocolate is melted.
- Gradually stir in remaining coffee.
- Add milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and allspice.
- Over medium heat, heat mixture just to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour hot mocha into 4 mugs; top each with some whipped cream.
Tip: Use less sugar and make your tea taste different by dissolving old-fashioned lemon drops, or hard mint candy in your tea.