- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 40 ml Tequila Gold
- Orange Rind Spiral
- Maraschino Cherry
- 2 tsp Grand Marnier
- 20 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 6 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Put the ice cubes into a mixing glass.
- Pour in the tequila, vermouth and bitters and stirr gently for 10 seconds.
- Put the grand marnier into a chilled cocktail glass, film the inside of the glass with Grand Marnier then tip it out.
- stirrr the contents of the mixing glass again for 10 seconds then strain into the cocktail glass.
- Decorate with a maraschino cherry and an orange rind spiral.
Tip: To counter alcohol's diuretic effect drink plenty of non alcoholic fluids, water or fruit juices. Do not drink coffee as that is also a diuretic.