- 40 ml Tequila
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 2 tsp Cointreau
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 1 ripe Passion fruit
- 1 tbsp Creole Shrub
- 1 tsp Passion fruit syrup
- Physalis (Cape Gooseberry) to decorate
- Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop the flesh into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the tequila, Creole Shrub, Lime juice, Cointreau, Passion fruit syrup and ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain through a fine small sieve into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Decorate with a physalis.
Tip: Mix a drink in the proper order, which is usually: Ice, Alcohol, iller (e.g. juice or soda), Any secondary ingredient.