- 15 ml Gin
- 10 Dry Vermouth
- Orange Rind Spiral
- 3 Ice cubes, cracked
- 10 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 10 ml Mandarine Napoleon Liqeur
- Put the ice cubes into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, mandarine Napoleon and dry and sweet vermouths.
- Shake to mix and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Decorate the rim of the glass with the spiral of orange.
Tip: To counter alcohol's diuretic effect drink plenty of non alcoholic fluids, water or fruit juices. Do not drink coffee as that is also a diuretic.