- 15 ml Gin
- 10 Dry Vermouth
- Orange Rind Spiral
- 3 Ice cubes, cracked
- 10 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 10 ml Mandarine Napoleon Liqeur
- Put the ice cubes into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, mandarine Napoleon and dry and sweet vermouths.
- Shake to mix and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Decorate the rim of the glass with the spiral of orange.
Tip: Some think that this is the main problem for hangovers. There is little evidence to support this view. There is however some that suggests not to mix drinks made from the grape and the grain, ie don't drink wine and whisky.