- 60 ml Gin
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 1 drop Pernod
- 30 ml Dry Vermouth
- Lemon slice, to serve
- 15 ml White Creme de Menthe
- Put the ice cubes into a mixing glass.
- Pour the vermouth, creme de menthe and gin over the ice.
- stirrr vigorously, then strain into a chilled old fashioned glass.
- Add the pernod and serve with a lemon slice.
Tip: Eat something before and during alcohol consumption. This slows the absorption of alcohol. Fats and carbohydrates are best for slowing absorption. Sugars intake prevents hang-overs. Cakes and pastries are the party food that has lots of all three.