- 90 ml Gin
- Soda water
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- ½ tsp Grenadine
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 3 drops Angosture Bitters
- Orange slices to decorate
- Put the ice cubes into the cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the lemon juice, orange juice, grenadine and gin.
- Add the bitters and shake until a frost foms.
- Pour into a tall glass and top up with soda water.
- Decorate with a slice of orange and serve with straws.
Tip: Always use smaller sized ice cubes when making a cocktail. This creates a smoother taste by allowing a proper mix of water and alcohol, since they melt faster when the alcohol is poured over them.