- 90 ml Gin
- Soda water
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- ½ tsp Grenadine
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 3 drops Angosture Bitters
- Orange slices to decorate
- Put the ice cubes into the cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the lemon juice, orange juice, grenadine and gin.
- Add the bitters and shake until a frost foms.
- Pour into a tall glass and top up with soda water.
- Decorate with a slice of orange and serve with straws.
Tip: Some think that this is the main problem for hangovers. There is little evidence to support this view. There is however some that suggests not to mix drinks made from the grape and the grain, ie don't drink wine and whisky.