- 1 kg Curd
- 1 tbsp warm Milk
- Few strands Kesar
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 3/4 cup powdered Sugar
- Slivers of Pistachios and Almonds
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately 3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.
- Rub the saffron into the warm milk until it dissolves.
- Mix together the hung curd, sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and churn using a hand blender.
- Place in the refrigerator. Serve cold garnished with slivers of pistachios and almonds.
Tip: Use aluminium containers instead of steel to set the icecream faster. Also, place a thick plactic sheet or spread some salt under the container to keep it from sticking to the floor of the freezer.