- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 4 cups Cream
- 1/3 cup Kishmish
- 3/4 cup Vermicelli
- ½ cup Whipping cream
- ¼ cup chopped Walnuts
- Melt ghee over low heat.
- Add vermicelli and sauté until golden.
- Stir in the cream, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add sugar, raisins and walnuts.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and continue to cook a few minutes more.
- Remove from heat and cool.
Tip: Always strain sugar or jaggery syrups before adding to sweets, so that the muddy grains do not taste like grit in the sweet dishes. Allow the grit to settle below before straining.