- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cups Double cream
- 900 gm Peaches, peeled and stoned
- In a large bowl, mash the peaches into a course puree. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar. Let stand 1 hour.
- Add the cream, milk, remaining sugar, and vanilla to peaches, stirring to blend. Refrigerate for atleast three hours.
- Stir the mixture to blend and pour in to the canister of an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.
- To serve, scoop into dessert bowls
Tip: Ants in the Sugar? Place 3-4 cloves in with the sugar. This will keep the ants from entering.