- 1 kg Curd
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1½ cups Banana puree
- Combine yoghurt and sugar and mix well.
- Add cinnamon and banana.
- Pour mixture into a small metal container and freeze for one and a half hours.
- Remove from freezer and beat until smooth. Return to freezer for one hour.
- After one hour remove from the freezer and beat again. Return to freezer and allow to set.
- Serve with caramel wafers or sliced fruit.
Tip: Ants in the Sugar? Place 3-4 cloves in with the sugar. This will keep the ants from entering.