- Crushed Ice
- 60 ml Tequila
- 30 ml Lime juice
- 1 tsp Sugar syrup
- 4 ripe Strawberries
- 30 ml Strawberry liqueur
- Strawberry, unhulled, to decorate
- Dampen the ring of a chilled cocktail glass and dip it into the sugar.
- Put the crushed ice into a blender and pour in the tequila, strawberry liqueur, and lime juice.
- Drop in the strawberries, add the sugar syrup and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour without straining into a cocktail glass and decorate with a strawberry.
Tip: Handle glasses by the stem. You don't want to warm the glass after you've chilled it or leave fingerprints.