- Fine Sea salt
- 40 ml Tequila
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- 3 Lime wedges
- 25 ml Cointreau
- 40 ml Lime juice
- Lime wheel, to decorate
- Dampen the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with 1 of the lime wedges then dip the rip into a fine sea salt.
- Pour the tequila, cointreau and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining 2 lime wedges into the shaker, squeeze the wedges to release the oils in the skin then drop the wedges into the shaker.
- Add the ice cubes and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into the chilled glass and decorate with a lime wheel.
Tip: Handle glasses by the stem. You don't want to warm the glass after you've chilled it or leave fingerprints.