- 1 cup Cream
- Whipped Cream
- 1 to 3 tsps Sugar
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup strong hot Coffee
- 3 tsps unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 tbsp Milk Chocolate, grated
- In a large cup or mug, mix the coffee and sugar, if desired.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the cream. Add the cocoa and mix well.
- Add the cream mixture to the coffee and top with a dollop of whipped cream and the grated chocolate.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick.
Make about 2 cups
Tip: Add a couple of chopped basil leave to your morning cup of tea or milk, for relief from dry or Phlegmatic cough. Regular use is also very good for general well being.