- 1 Egg
- 3 tsps Sirka
- 2 tsps Cornflour
- 2 tsps Soy sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- ˝ kg boneless Fish
- Salt according to taste
- 2 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander, finely chopped
- Cut fish into equal sized pieces, 3" each.
- Make a batter with cornflour, egg, salt and water.
- Dip fish pieces in it and deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan and sauté ginger and garlic till golden brown.
- Add one cup water, soy sauce and sirka and salt to taste.
- Adjust the consistency of the sauce by adding little cornflour mixed in water.
- Add fried pieces of fish, garnish with coriander and serve with steamed rice.
Tip: To allow free flow of sauce from a sauce bottle to a pourer, insert a drinking straw half way, into the bottle and hold it there lightly with one hand while pouring with the other.