- 6 Eggs
- 4 Tomatoes
- Oil for frying
- 2 pods Garlic
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Deghi mirch
- Chilli powder to taste
- 3 Onions, thinly sliced
- Salt according to taste
- 2-3 green Chillies, chopped
- Fry onions in oil till golden brown.
- Remove from oil and make a paste in blender by adding little water.
- Also grind tomatoes and garlic together.
- Heat oil in in a wok, add onion paste. Fry a little then add tomatoes and garlic paste. Cook till it leaves oil.
- Add green chillies, deghi mirh, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Cook for 3-4 minutes and keep aside.
- Boil eggs and put in masala slightly slit.
Tip: Add a pinch of salt when beating the white of eggs. This helps them to froth up quickly.