- Lettuce leaves
- 150 gms Curd
- Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Mango, chunks
- 1½ tbsp Curry Paste
- 4 ready to eat Poppadoms
- 1 tbsp chopped Mint leaves
- 3 skinless Chicken breasts fillets
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and spread over the curry paste.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes. Once cooked cut the chicken into thick slices.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a large serving plate with the salad leaves, cucumber, mango and the chicken.
- Mix together the mint, curd and lemon juice, season to taste and pour over the salad.
Tip: Roast diced onions, carrots, and celery in the pan right along with chicken. With the vegetables cooked down and flavored with the meat juices, you've the base for a wonderful gravy.