- Cooking Oil
- 1¼ tsps Salt
- 1½ cups Rice
- 1 Mango, cubed
- 3½ tbsps Lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 3/4 cup Coriander leaves, chopped
- 600 gms boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
- Cook rice and keep aside.
- Heat one tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and cook the chicken. Season with ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle, cut it into bite size pieces.
- Toss the rice with the chicken, onion, mango, 1/3 cup oil, the remaining salt and pepper, lemon juice, and coriander.
Tip: To make thick gravy for chicken grate the onions, squeeze out their juice. Fry the onions and the masala. Add the juice as stock, after the onions are brown.