- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 6 Cardamom
- 2 Kiwis, cubed
- ½ tsp Cornflour
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 150 ml Orange juice
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 225 gm Melon, cubed
- 50 gm fresh Blueberries
- ½ small ripe Mango, cubed
- 2 Passion fruit, flesh scooped out
- Place the orange juice in a saucepan with the spices, sugar and grand marnier.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Blend the cornflour with one spoon water and add to the pan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring until thickened. Allow to cool before removing the whole spices. Stir in the fruit.
- Serve chilled with lightly soured and thickened fresh cream.
Tip: Chicken livers won't spatter if you prick them first with a fork before cooking.