- 1/3 cup Curd
- Lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 large Mango, diced
- 2 tbsp Mango chutney
- 3 Celery stalks, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp sliced Almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves, chopped
- 500 gms skinless, boneless Chicken breast halves
- Take one teaspoon salt, enough water to cover the chicken by one inch in a saucepan, add chicken and boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool for about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl mix curry powder curd, mayonnaise, chutney, lemon juice, pepper, and half teaspoon salt.
- Drain chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Toss chicken, mango, celery, and coriander with dressing.
- Line platter with lettuce. Top with salad, and almonds, if using.
Tip: Grill chicken to remove excess fat and add flavour. Instead of sauteing in stews and braised dishes, grill to remove fat and save on clean-up.