- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Sirka
- Salt to taste
- 8 Jumbo Prawn
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp Onion-Ginger juice
- De-vein the prawns, remove the whole shell but keep the tail as it is.
- Mix the prawns with onion-ginger juice, vinegar, salt and keep aside.
- After some time flatten the marinated prawns with a wooden spoon and dip in the beaten egg mixture.
- Now coat with bread crumbs and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Tip: To know how long to cook fish, measure at the thickest point, then allow 10 minutes per inch. This applies to all methods of cooking, such as broiling, frying, grilling, poaching, and steaming.