- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Sirka
- Salt to taste
- 8 Jumbo Prawn
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp Onion-Ginger juice
- De-vein the prawns, remove the whole shell but keep the tail as it is.
- Mix the prawns with onion-ginger juice, vinegar, salt and keep aside.
- After some time flatten the marinated prawns with a wooden spoon and dip in the beaten egg mixture.
- Now coat with bread crumbs and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Tip: If you run out of breadcrumbs for cutlets and fried fish, you can use crushed cornflakes or fine, sieved semolina.