- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 3/4 cup Cream
- ½ cup Mango Puree
- ½ cup Mango slices, cut into small pieces
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup of water.
- Separate egg yolks and whites.
- Add mango puree and sugar to the yolk and cook over a pan of hot water till the sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot water and add to the yolk mixture and cool.
- Beat the cream and add to this mixture. Also add the mango slices.
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold into the soufflé mixture.
- Set in freezer for at least two hours. Decorate with cream and mango slices.
Tip: Adding a cupful of grated carrot or beetroot to the coconut while making burfi will give you "natural" colouring and nutritional benefits.