- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 12 unshelled large Prawns
- 2 chopped Red Chillies, chopped
- Chopped Ginger, Garlic, Cloves
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry chopped ginger, garlic cloves and red chillies.
- Add the prawns and fry until they turn red.
- Add salt, sugar and little water until the gravy thickens.
- Remove and serve hot.
Tip: To know how long to cook fish, measure at the thickest point, then allow 10 minutes per inch. This applies to all methods of cooking, such as broiling, frying, grilling, poaching, and steaming.