- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Mustard powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 3-4 Green Chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ kg boneless Fish (Sole or Sanghara)
- Wash fish and drain excess water.
- Cook the fish in milk and dry it out completely.
- Mash fish and add all ingredients.
- Pour in baking dish and bake in oven at 180 degrees till it becomes light brown.
- Serve hot.
Tip: To peel and devein shrimp, start by pulling off the legs. Then, remove the top shell and tail with your fingers. Hold the shrimp with the curve of the back up. Run a small paring knife down the back where the vein is visible. Slice gently, just breaking the skin. Pull out the vein with the tip of the knife. Rinse under cold water.