- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Mustard powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 3-4 Green Chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ kg boneless Fish (Sole or Sanghara)
- Wash fish and drain excess water.
- Cook the fish in milk and dry it out completely.
- Mash fish and add all ingredients.
- Pour in baking dish and bake in oven at 180 degrees till it becomes light brown.
- Serve hot.
Tip: To know how long to cook fish, measure at the thickest point, then allow 10 minutes per inch. This applies to all methods of cooking, such as broiling, frying, grilling, poaching, and steaming.