- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Mustard powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 3-4 Green Chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ kg boneless Fish (Sole or Sanghara)
- Wash fish and drain excess water.
- Cook the fish in milk and dry it out completely.
- Mash fish and add all ingredients.
- Pour in baking dish and bake in oven at 180 degrees till it becomes light brown.
- Serve hot.
Tip: If you run out of breadcrumbs for cutlets and fried fish, you can use crushed cornflakes or fine, sieved semolina.