- 8 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Khoya
- 4 cups Chiku pulp
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds (optional)
- Put the chiku pulp in a blender and whisk for one minute.
- Add sugar and khoya and cook, stirring till dry. Add ghee and stir till the mix leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add cardamom powder, mix well, pour on a greased plate.
- Garnish it with almonds and siver foil. Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour. Cut them into desired shape.
Tip: Having trouble keeping your ice cream inside the cone? If you are constantly wiping up drips from the bottom of a sugar cone, simply pop a mini marshmallow in the bottom of the cone before adding the ice cream...no more drips!