- 8 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Khoya
- 4 cups Chiku pulp
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds (optional)
- Put the chiku pulp in a blender and whisk for one minute.
- Add sugar and khoya and cook, stirring till dry. Add ghee and stir till the mix leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add cardamom powder, mix well, pour on a greased plate.
- Garnish it with almonds and siver foil. Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour. Cut them into desired shape.
Tip: Always strain sugar or jaggery syrups before adding to sweets, so that the muddy grains do not taste like grit in the sweet dishes. Allow the grit to settle below before straining.